* Studio-made: 1 woolly mammoth bone bead 10,000-100,000 years old, mounted with featherweight decoupage elephant bead, brass spacers and Greek pottery rondelles
* Africa: 5 bone rondelles; bamboo tubes, antique gold brass floral tubes, green silk ribbon from Germany, bone tie ends
Earrings: 11mm antique-gold, stainless steel earwire w/bone rondelles and antique-gold brass leaf w/ladybug
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation in Kenya.
Available w/o earrings N281 $75
* Pendant w/bamboo tubes measures 4 1/4" L x 3/4W
* Silk ribbons measure 19.5" to tie easily to standard 30" pendant. Looks great at 24", too.
* Earrings 1 1/8"L
© Copyright 2007-2019, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond. Further info for photographers is here.