* Africa: 10 hand-hammered, brass donuts, bone spacers, hornpipe
*Studio-made: featherweight woolly mammoth decoupage bead
* 6 woolly mammoth bone beads 10,000-100,000 years old.
* Feldspar, acai beads, bone, leather; glass crow beadsantique gold brass 14mm antique gold, stainless steel earwire.
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation in Kenya
* 20"L (shown), 22"L
* Feldspar rectangles 3/4"x 5/8"; woolly mammoth decoupage bead 1" x 5/8".
Earrings: 1 1/2"L top of wire bottom of mini hornpipe
© Copyright 2007-2019, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us email@example.com and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond. Further info for photographers is here.