* Africa: 6 batik tubes, vintage sandcast beads '70s striated; green pop vintage rondelles, recycled peach glass, white camel toe center bead, bone spacers
* 8 woolly mammoth bone beads 10,000-100,000 years old.
* Green lava, elephant charms, antique copper toggle; 11 mm antique gold, stainless steel earwire. Strung on hemp.
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation in Kenya
* 24" L; center bead 3/4"W x 1 1/4"D; sandcast rust/green/wht bead 5/8" D
Earrings: 1 1/2"L top of wire to elephant
© Copyright 2007-2019, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond. Further info for photographers is here.