* Woolly mammoth bone bead Siberia 10,000-100,000 yrs old, brass spacers and mini balls, and Swarovsky crystal butterflies. Note that woolly mammoths are the ancestors of today's elephants.
* Antique-gold, brass-coated, stainless steel, levers back pierced finding or 17 mm antique gold, stainless steel fishhook
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of retail price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation in Kenya
* 1 3/4" L top of wire
* Woolly mammoth bead 3/8" D
© Copyright 2007-2019, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us email@example.com and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond. Further info for photographers is here.