Handcrafted in America, wearable art necklaces and pendants w/matching earrings inspired by Africa. Artisan necklaces using organic, recycled, hand-painted enamel, GlamTribal Design polymer clay beads, studio decoupage beads and woolly mammoth bone beads sold w/matching earrings in burlap gift bag. Free Shipping US.
* Studio-made: 5 turquoise-brown polymer clay beads; 1 hexagon decoupage elephant bead; 1 hexagon woolly mammoth decoupage bead; 1 African tile pattern decoupage beads
* 2 woolly mammoth bone beads
* Africa: tree sap 2 sizes,
* Tea-dyed bone; buri nuts, recycled glass crow beads; elephant charms, leather, hand-crafted toggle, 11mm antique-gold, stainless steel earwire
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation in Kenya
* 20" L
* Decoupage elephant bead center 3/4"x3/4", woolly mammoth decoupage bead 1"L x 5/8"W, tile decoupage bead 1"L x 3/4" W.
© Copyright 2007-2018, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond.