Handcrafted in America, wearable art necklaces and pendants w/matching earrings inspired by Africa. Artisan necklaces using organic, recycled, hand-painted enamel, GlamTribal Design polymer clay beads, studio decoupage beads and woolly mammoth bone beads sold w/matching earrings in burlap gift bag. Free Shipping US.
Studio: Featherweight 2 polymer clay twist and cube beads, painted enamel elephant family pendant, enamel flowers, elephant charms
* Turquoise howlite hearts, leather in pendant.
* Brass chain, 12mm x 7mm swivel lobster clasp; 11mm antique gold, stainless steel earwire
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation in Kenya
* 30" L (shown) or 32" L or 24"L plus elephant pendant; also 24"
Earrings: 1 3/4"L
© Copyright 2007-2018, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond.