Handcrafted in America, wearable art necklaces and pendants w/matching earrings inspired by Africa. Artisan necklaces using organic, recycled, hand-painted enamel, GlamTribal Design polymer clay beads, studio decoupage beads and woolly mammoth bone beads sold w/matching earrings in burlap gift bag. Free Shipping US.
* Studio-made: pendant made of featherweight shell w/giraffe image fused to it; 1 decoupage tube center bead; lava and bamboo toggle clasp
* Africa: bone tubes, 10 gold brass donuts, recycled glass green rondelles, recycled glass dark green rounds, green stripe recycled glass tubes
* Palmwood rounds, 1.5 mm leather, giraffe photo mounted on shell from Philippines, green lava, Czech flat green glass beads for Earrings. Strung on leather.
Earrings: 11 mm gold-plated stainless steel fishhook
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation in Kenya
* 24" of inner necklace beading, not including pendant
* Giraffe pendant measures 3.5"L x 1.5" W
* Decoupage tube bead 1"L x 3/8"W; bone tubes 1"L x 1/4"W
Earrings: 1.25"L x 1/4"W
© Copyright 2007-2018, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com except for ALL images associated with GlamTribal Design. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status, or we will not respond.