* Studio-made: 4-pale green-gold-black polymer clay beads, 1 decoupage center bead,
* Africa: 10 recycled green glass, 2 brass donuts
* MOP blue shells, blue hexagon glass beads, green-tinted pearls
* Antique gold filigree beads treated w/eco-friendly, anti-tarnish varnish, brass spacers
* Antique gold brass toggle clasp
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 20" L (shot on bust form) and 22"L
* Average bead diameter 1/2"W
* Center decoupage bead 1" x 3/4"
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.