* Studio-made: 10 rose-gold-brown-yellow polymer clay beads
* Africa: recycled glass, batik bone small; 2 brass donuts
* Czech glass pink millefleur beads, green glass, leather for stringing, shells,
* Antique-gold brass lobster clasp, large elephant charm and panther connector, brass flowers and bees, brass twirl beads
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation
* 22" L PLUS panther width of 2'W for 24" L in total necklace length.
* Pendant measures 2" at top, 2 3/4" W, 2 1/2"L.
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
Contact Anne here for GLAMTRIBALE or copyright questions
© Copyright 2007-2016, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.