* Studio-made: 4 blue-gold-black polymer clay beads, 2 African tile decoupage bead, 1 woolly mammoth decoupage bead
* Africa: 2 woolly mammoth beads from Morocco, recycled glass, green sandcastle bead spacers, 2 batik bone tubes; 2 brass donuts
* Elephant charm; brass-plated wire beads, 2 antique-gold snake beads, black brass mesh bead, malachite chunk
* Antique-gold brass lobster clasp
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 22" L and 24"L , based on fixed center woolly mammoth decoupage bead; strung on leather
* Extra 4.5" chain adjustment (note, necklace can become 1" shorter also)
* Center and two side decoupage tile beads 1" x 3/4"; turq recycled glass bead 1" D
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.