* Studio-made: 5 greenish-blue polymer clay beads; 2 decoupage beads
* 4 woolly mammoth bone beads Siberia
* Antique gold brass chain w/lobster clasp
* PEACE charms, plus birds and leaf antique gold brass
* Aventurine, tortoise glass rondelles
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 2 sizes 30" L or 32" to top of fixed center elephant pendant; strung on leather and chain. The 32" is designed to lay properly on a larger-busted woman
* Extra 1.5" chain adjustment (note, necklace can become shorter, too by under jacket, shirt or sweater. Unlike other necklaces without fixed center, adjustments on this necklace will move clasp right or left on back of neck.
* Elephant pendant 2" x 2"
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
Contact Anne here for GLAMTRIBALE or copyright questions
© Copyright 2007-2016, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.