* Studio-made: 2 blue-black-gold polymer clay beads
* 1 woolly mammoth bone bead Siberia
* Africa: carved bone, wood, bone rondelles
* Antique-silver brass lobster clasp, shells. blue glass, brass elephant charm, lava
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 20"L chain clasp to pendant
* Extra 3" chain adjustment (note, necklace can become shorter, too.) Pendant slides on jump ring for more adjustability, jump ring can easily become anchored on one link.
* Pendant is on memory wire and can be shaped
* Center pendant 1 3/4"L x 1 3/4" W
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.