* Studio-made: 9-rose-blue-gold polymer clay beads, African tile decoupage bead
* Africa: recycled glass, batik bone tubes, camel toe batik bone center
* 2 woolly mammoth bone beads Siberia
* Faceted blue glass, blue-tint crystal, antique silver-plated brass wire beads, antique silver bee and butterfly charms
* Silver-plated pewter toggle clasp
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 24" L
* Center batik bead 1" L x 1/2" W, decoupage tile wooden bead 1" x 3/4", batik tubes 1.5" L
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
Contact Anne here for GLAMTRIBALE or copyright questions
© Copyright 2007-2016, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.