* Studio-made: 12 rose-gold-yellow polymer clay beads; 1 African dancing ladies decoupage bead
* Africa: 6 brass donuts
* 2 woolly mammoth bone beads Siberia
* Antique gold brass lobster clasp, spacers
* Cherry quartz center bead, glass tubes, Czech beads, green lava, tortoise, tagua
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* Inner neck measurement 18"
* Bib 4" drop from throat x 5" wide
* Center cherry quartz 1 1/4" x 1"
* Strung on gold-plated wire that can be molded to neckline
Custom size, allow 3 days for shipping
* Inner neck measurement 20"
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.