* Studio-made: 7-rose-gold polymer clay beads, 3 flower decoupage bead
* Africa: batik black melon beads, black fulani tubes, recycled yellow/wht rectangle, tree sap, carved bone, black & white spotted bone tubes
* Yellow tagua, black pods,
* Antique gold brass toggle clasp, strung on gold-plated lightweight wire for shaping
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 22" L and 24"L
* Center hexagon tube 1" L x 3/4" D; decoupage floral bead, 2 hex side decoupage beads 1"L x 5/8"W.
* Antique gold brass snake beads 1/2" L x 3/8"
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.