* Studio-made: 4 rose-gold-brown polymer clay beads, bright flowers 1-decoupage bead
* 2 woolly mammoth bone beads
* Africa: recycled glass, 4 batik bone small; 2 batik camel-toe bone large, 10 brass donuts
* Peace and Hope, elephant charms; 4 peach tagua
* Antique-gold brass lobster clasp
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 23" L, based on fixed center rose decoupage bead; strung on gold-plated soft memory wire for shape
* Extra 4" chain adjustment (note, necklace can become 1" shorter also)
* Center decoupage hexagon bead 1" x 1"; peach recycled glass bead 5/8" D
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.