* Studio-made: 6 turq-gold-brown polymer clay beads, 3 woolly mammoth decoupage beads
* Africa: recycled glass, tree sap rondelles
* Mother-of-pearl shell spikes; turq howlite
* Antique-gold brass lobster clasp
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 20" L, based on fixed center 1" x 1" woolly mammoth hexagon decoupage bead
* Extra 3" chain adjustment (note, necklace can become 1" shorter also)
* Vertical side woolly mammoth decoupage beads 1" L x 5/8" W
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
Contact Anne here for GLAMTRIBALE or copyright questions
© Copyright 2007-2016, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.