* Studio-made: 6 black-white-gold polymer clay beads
* 4 woolly mammoth bone beads Siberia
* Africa: brass donuts, speckled bone tubes, bone spacers
* Antique-gold brass-plated wire center bead, cultured freshwater pearls, dalmatian jasper, lava rounds, aluminum mesh
* Antique gold center snake beads treated w/eco-friendly, anti-tarnish varnish
* Antique gold-plated pewter toggle clasp
* Necklace is strung on lightweight, malleable gold-plated wire for individual shaping
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 20" L or 22"L (Length on human size bust form photo is 20")
* 3/8-1/2" D of beads
* Center ball 3/4" D
* Yellow quartz center bead 3/4"L x 5/8"W
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.