* Studio-made: 1 woolly mammoth and 1 African tile decoupage beads
* 4 woolly mammoth beads Siberia
* Africa: bone center bead, bone spacers, black fulani tube, ivory bone tubes
* Tortoise glass, unique shells, jasper spikes, tree sap resin, buri nuts
* Gold-plated pewter toggle clasp
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 20" L & 22" L, photo is 20" L on form
* Center Batik bone 3/4" L x 1/4" W; decoupage woolly mammoth bead 1" x 3/4" W, Tribal tile decoupage bead is 1"L x 5/8" W
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
Contact Anne here for GLAMTRIBALE or copyright questions
© Copyright 2007-2016, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.