* Studio-made: Hand-formed pendant w/GLAMTRIBALE coral-yellow-green polymer clay bead and recycled silk ribbon from women's collective in Nepal mimics the jungle canopy and vegetation.
* Africa: bone spacers, brass donut
* Orange pod; antique gold brass elephant charm, bone spacers, twig tube, aluminum mesh ball addresses the sad story of armaments in this Southern Ethiopia paradise, leather; 12mm x 7mm swivel lobster clasp on brass chain
* Handcrafted in America: natural variations and minor substitutions apply
* 10% of necklace price suports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and elephant conservation
* 30" L (standard) plus pendant, 32" L plus pendant
* Pendant 3 1/2" L x 1 1/2"W ribbon
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
Contact Anne here for GLAMTRIBALE or copyright questions
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.