* Studio-made: 3 elephant decoupage beads
* Africa: brass donuts, bone spacers
* Vintage shell rounds, glass trapezoid beads, tagua
* Strung on gold-plated light wire for shaping
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 20 or 22"" L (Photo is 20")
* Center hexagon decoupage patterned bead 7/8" sq; sice decoupage beads 1"L x 5/8"W
* Clear glass trapezoid 1".
* Recycled glass aqua beads 3/4-7/8" D
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.