Studio-made: 2 coral-gold-brown polymer clay beads
* Africa: carved black bone spacers, bone speckled spacers, brass donut
* Woolly mammoth bone bead
* 2 Elephant photo on shell, Philippines, glued together front & back
* French silk ribbon, brass flower, wings, bee and honeycomb charms, glass beads, note: recycled silk small ties on clasp can be easily removed. Small ribbon ends will show.
* Antique gold toggle clasp w/recycled ribbon from Nepal
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of necklace price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 20" L. plus medallion/pendant
* Medallion 2 3/4" L" inc. gold donut used as jump ring
* Elephant shell square 3/4" x 3/4", 2 glued together front and back
* Two medallion 'arms' 3" wide. Note, arms are on memory wire and can be easily bent and adjusted to fit necklines
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.