Channel the beauty and mood of a decades ago -- and 10,00 years --with our African safari experience. GLAMTRIBALE studio-made pendant with prehistoric woolly mammoth bone bead and brass elephant charms mounted on MOP shell and 1 elephant coaster in eco-friendly burlap bag. Two lengths 30" and 32".
FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING US, CANADA & MEXICO. Paid Priority Mail US & Intl at checkout.
Sizing: 30" and 32". See more info on necklace.
* 4" sq. travertine ceramic tiles from Turkey
* Decoupaged twice to seal
* Image printed on highest-quality art canvas, then decoupages
* Finished tile varnished twice withh eco-friedly finish on top and sides
* Not dishwasher safe; to clean wipe with damp cloth
* Handcrafted in America: natural variations and minor substitutions.
* 10% of price supports Kibera (Nairobi School for Girls and elephant conservation
Sizing: 4" sq. x 3/8"
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.