Studio-made: turquoise-yellow-brown polymer clay beads
Africa: recycled glass
* Bamboo, painted bone tubes
* Antique gold charms, treated with anti-tarnish, eco-friendly varnish
* Gold-plated pewter, stainless steel post finding
* Handcrafted in America; natural variations and minor substitutions for sizing apply
* 10% of retail price supports Kibera (Nairobi) School for Girls and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya
* 2 3/4" L top of wire
* 2 1/2" W
* 1 5/8" L dangle charm
ANNE OF CARVERSVILLE is an e-commerce website for GLAMTRIBALE Jewelry & Gifts and fashion editorials, design & style, and women'r rights news.
© Copyright 2007-2017, anneofcarversville.com | All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on anneofcarversville.com unless otherwise noted. All visual content is owned by its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.